I am popping in to do a list for 2011 for me, from me. Erin wrote a list here and so did Bri. Totally loved the idea so here you go.
1. Every year you say, “its time to learn to sew”. Well, DO IT!
2. Repeat after me. Budget budget budget. You know it works so keep charging ahead.
3. Have your friend Kate teach you how to make a fishtail braid. Eden always wants one and you can’t figure out how to do it.
4. You always talk with your friends about taking an all girls trip somewhere, and since its your 30th this year, go for it!! Paris maybe??
5. Buy more paper goods.
6. Spoil your hubby! How fun would it be to buy him a thoughtful gift every week, even if it is little.
7. Didn’t you quit piano lessons as a kid and don’t you really regret it?? You should woman up and take some lessons!!
8. You know you wish that you had been born with a green thumb. Lets pretend you were and give it a shot this year!! Maybe a salsa garden. YUM!
9. Risks are part of your lifestyle but sometimes you stop because of fear of failing. I have a feeling that 2011 will be a year of well thought out, prayed out and successful risk taking!!
10. Send some random gifts to some of your web friends. They mean alot to you and you want them to know how much you adore them!
Happy New Year everyone!!!!!! See you all very soon!!!!!! xxoo
Can you believe it? Christmas is over!! How did it go by SO fast?? I hope you had a super fun and festive Christmas! We had a lovely time making new traditions with our kids. One of them was creating a giant bed in the playroom and having a slumber party with the kids on Christmas Eve. I have to admit, I only lasted until 3am. (My bed was calling my name!) It was still extremely fun!! Our holiday vacation isn’t over yet. We are leaving in the next couple days to go find some snow, lots of snow. I will be back to posting on Monday!!
One more thing before I leave. I am totally disturbed by something. I got a few emails saying that my old blog was back on google reader and my posts are being re-posted. Its not me re-posting them and the last I knew, that blog was canceled. Its not me posting and I can’t stand that they are posting pics of my kids. So , if you have any advice for me, please let me know! I am going to fill out a google complaint and see what happens. Also, if you are still subscribed to the old blog, please cancel it asap. (It happened to be cousin too.)
See you soon!!
(I love this pic of my daughter.)
Merry Christmas friends!!! I hope that you all have a blessed week and weekend. I will be back a bit next week and full force after the New Year. 2011 is going to be the best year yet!! I believe it with all of my heart.
Kids images taken by Amber Fischer for LaPetite.
Around the web…
To Give & To Receive on Bonnie Tsang.
“One Gift” on Mady By Girl.
Isn’t this pretty?? I will take all of it please!!
via Emmas Designblogg via Vosges Paris.