1. Every year you say, “its time to learn to sew”. Well, DO IT!
2. Repeat after me. Budget budget budget. You know it works so keep charging ahead.
3. Have your friend Kate teach you how to make a fishtail braid. Eden always wants one and you can’t figure out how to do it.
4. You always talk with your friends about taking an all girls trip somewhere, and since its your 30th this year, go for it!! Paris maybe??
5. Buy more paper goods.
6. Spoil your hubby! How fun would it be to buy him a thoughtful gift every week, even if it is little.
7. Didn’t you quit piano lessons as a kid and don’t you really regret it?? You should woman up and take some lessons!!
8. You know you wish that you had been born with a green thumb. Lets pretend you were and give it a shot this year!! Maybe a salsa garden. YUM!
9. Risks are part of your lifestyle but sometimes you stop because of fear of failing. I have a feeling that 2011 will be a year of well thought out, prayed out and successful risk taking!!
10. Send some random gifts to some of your web friends. They mean alot to you and you want them to know how much you adore them!
Happy New Year everyone!!!!!! See you all very soon!!!!!! xxoo
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.