I’m cutting out a little early today. Lot’s of projects in front of me that I’ve got to focus on and finish. I hope that you have the best weekend!!!! xxoo
Btw, the above image is an office/studio that I’ve been decorating and styling. I can’t wait to show you the entire room!
With Easter being only 11 days away, I’m starting to brainstorm how to make my home a little bit springy and a little bit festive for this holiday. Above are some fun ideas from Bolig Liv. Here are my own ideas taken from the images.
– Create an Easter card collage on a blank wall using Washi tap.
– Display Easter candy in an assortment of colorful bowls, grouped together.
– Design an Easter vignette by finding vintage Easter decor, flowers and ceramics. Display the vignette on a table, mantle, countertop or any other flat surface.
– Decoupage plastic eggs in a variety of different patterned paper.
– Display quirky bunnies around the house.
This is a holiday that kids and adults alike are begging for color and excitement so we might as well have a little fun with it! Don’t you think??
This space feels layed back and comfortable. The neutral colors and textures combined all work well together. Since it was designed by a designer, little details haven’t been ignored. Gotta love that!
See more of this home tour here.
Today’s They’ve Got Style is with Eden and her cousin Kenzie, who happens to be the inspiration behind Kenziepoo. These two girls adore each other… most of the time. Oh sisterly love!
In this image, Kenzie is wearing a Let Them Eat Cake jacket and Eden is wearing a Jumina shirt.