via Simply Grove
Welcome to a new and exciting edition of Friday Hot Links! This week we have a few tours, a fun DIY, and of course some great products. ALSO, I’ve got my favorite 5 items from my weekend with Overstock! I mean, I loved everything, but there were a few items that just blessed me!
First off, this sofa was a winner. It was the piece that anchored my room together. The leather color is perfect! And the lines of the sofa are modern and stylish.
My second favorite item was this dining chair. It swivels! And it’s so perfectly designed. I’m also really into this color of leather.
If you need a basic rug, this wool rug is fantastic. It’s textured and really thick! Their are other sizes available as well.
I got quite a few inquiries about this pendant light. It’s the perfect size to be paired with another for over a kitchen island or in a bathroom. I also love it for a corner light, like I did in my Overstock room.
My last favorite item is this blue rug. You guys, the size is HUGE and perfect for a dining space or living space. And you cannot beat the price!
friday hot links:
- This week we had a round up of modern candlestick holders so we thought it only best to present you with a modern candlestick DIY
- Loving the idea and design of this coffee shop laundry mat. Check it out here.
- Loving this sweet goodnight sculpture decor.
- Cannot stop wanting one of these throw blankets from Slow Down Studio.
- Last but not least, you have to check out this laundry room remodel!
- Tour this DC office space designated for female entrepreneurs (pictured above)
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.