Via Your DIY Family
Welcome back to another exciting Friday Hot Links post in which we share with you some of our favorites products, projects, and inspiration from the week. This week we have lots of DIYs to amp you your holiday decor, a couple cool products, and a great article on 2017 holiday trends.
- Head to Your DIY Family to make these super stylish modern napkin rings (pictured above)
- If those napkin rings don’t meet your fancy, head to Almost Makes Perfect to make faux ceramic napkin rings.
- Does that spot above the fireplace, or near the Christmas tree need a little something extra? Make this Christmas garland with the help of Pro Flowers.
- I am an absolute lover of coffee and all things coffee, if you are too check out this wooden coffee scoop and bag clip from Black Thumb.
- Hold all of those pretty napkins in this Brass Triangle Stand.
- And finally, check out Lonny‘s list of of the top holiday trends for 2017.
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.