Dining Rooms can be tough to freshen up. It’s not like you want to throw around a bunch of money changing out dining chairs every season. Instead focus on the smaller details of the space. Below are a few tips and tricks-
1. Add greenery and flowers to your dining table for a splash of color and natural elements.
2. Use vintage chairs as head chairs to create an eclectic, on point look.
3. Add art or rearrange existing art with a few extra additions. Depending on the season or your mood, choose complimenting colors and tones.
4. Switch out your chandelier for a modern, industrial pendant.
Image: The Design Chaser
5. Add statement pieces like large art, a bright rug or interesting objects to shelves.
Image: A House in the Hills
6. Switch out chairs for a bench. Keep one side filled with chairs to keep it unique.
7. Add sheepskin rugs to a few of your chairs for texture and warmth.
If you are needing some more dining room Inspiration, I have a Pinterest page dedicated to dining rooms for your enjoyment!
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.