My kids have shared a room for the last 4 years. They have both loved there time together but now that they are getting older, they want their own spaces. So I recently transformed my office into Eden’s very own bedroom. Ethan is staying up in their once shared room. I will be posting pics of Eden’s entire space next week. Today you get a glimpse of the space, only because Elise Vaughn did another fantastic DIY specifically for Eden’s bedroom. This DIY shelf is the cutest thing ever! And Eden is totally in love with it. Take it away, Elise!
* First select the wood and rope that you want to use- I found my bundle of white and neon rope at Fred Meyer for 8.99 and the piece of wood came from ReStore for 1.39!!
* Next measure the shelf lengths from your wood, mark and cut to size.
* You can either paint the metal disc or leave it as is.
* Measure the length of dowel that you want and cut.
* Thread the dowel into the pipe disc
* Screw the pipe disc into your wall and suspend your rope shelf from it.
* I added some tassels that I made out of white yarn to the base of my shelf- completely optional!
* Presto an inexpensive and functional suspending wall shelf.
Shop Elise Vaughn’s kid clothing line here.