Have you begun your Christmas shopping? Have you started thinking about it? Because I’ve started thinking about it. I want to be a little more organized and on top of things this holiday season (so I’m not overwhelmed the week of Christmas like I normally am), so this year I’ve teamed up with Overstock to create a gift guide that can help enhance you or your loved one’s home in no time at all. I stuck with my Scandinavian meets Mid Century roots and found items that anyone can appreciate! Overstock helps shoppers tackle the demands of the holiday season by providing a one-stop shop for all your holiday needs. Isn’t that what dreams are made of?? They will also be offering deals and discounts on a variety of home products every day leading up to the holidays. Another dream!
You can see above that I chose five great items that can either be given to someone as a collection, or individually gifted.
- Pendleton Blanket. Seriously, who wouldn’t want to receive this for Christmas?? It’s on my list!
- Oak Accent Chair. This can be gifted solo or as a set in a dining room. It would be a great accent chair in a bedroom or office as well. And the oak is on point right now.
- Brass Table Lamp. Everyone needs better lighting in their home. The great thing about this lamp is that it can be styled in almost any room – from an office to the bedroom, it’s a versatile piece.
- Walnut Cutting Board. This is perfect for all of the cooks, chefs and anyone who needs to put some style in the kitchen.
- Gold Fur Throw Pillow. Nothing brings warmth and style to a living room or bedroom quite like a statement throw pillow. This one is perfect for the gold lovers in your life.
If you see something you like, I’d highly recommend signing up for Club O (Overstock’s loyalty program) while you’re at it! You’ll get free shipping on every order, 5% rewards on every purchase, and right now they’re even offering $20 in credit just for signing up.
If you want even more holiday inspiration to find the perfect gift for your loved ones, check out the rest of my gift guide on Overstock! Happy shopping!
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.