1. Just a few of my absolute favorites from Uncommon Goods. They have a great Women’s Gift and Home Goods section with some fabulous, unpredictable finds including jewelry, textiles, and accent decor. This couldn’t have come at a better time for holiday shopping!
2. Hello beautiful space, from A House in the Hills.
3. In a week full of unbelievable fireplace inspiration, this gorg set up via Pinterest couldn’t be forgotten.
Blood and Champagne
1. Loft Windows, especially loft windows jam packed with character.
2. Acrylic Desk, giving your work space such openness.
3. Nate Berkus Fall Collection…need I say more?
See more of me here (use links)…
I’m a tastemaker for Pure Home
Super fun Q&A with Tangled Tantrum
Scandinavian Inspired Dining Rooms with The Interior Collective
BHG Runway to Color Palette for your home
1. A dining area as perfect as can be! For more check out this fabulous house tour.
2. Obsessed with mixing prints! See more from Raziolli here.
Such a stunning and inspiring video to kick off your weekend!!!
See more of Graham & Brown’s wallpaper art here.
There have been some fantastics DIY’s floating around the web lately. When I first saw this chandelier DIY on Little Green Notebook, I quickly thought of a few clients that would totally embrace this! It’s perfectly modern and can be placed as a transitional piece in most spaces. It actually comes from the folks at One Kings Lane. Great job!
Design Milk teamed up with Sherwin Williams to create this beauty. It’s inspired by a weaving art piece. The color palette is just perfect! See the entire DIY here.
We can’t own enough fantastic planters! When I saw this DIY on West Elm’s Front & Main blog, I knew right away that I would love to tackle this project. It looks like a fun summer project and I think my plants will thank me! Read more here.