With Easter being only 11 days away, I’m starting to brainstorm how to make my home a little bit springy and a little bit festive for this holiday. Above are some fun ideas from Bolig Liv. Here are my own ideas taken from the images.
– Create an Easter card collage on a blank wall using Washi tap.
– Display Easter candy in an assortment of colorful bowls, grouped together.
– Design an Easter vignette by finding vintage Easter decor, flowers and ceramics. Display the vignette on a table, mantle, countertop or any other flat surface.
– Decoupage plastic eggs in a variety of different patterned paper.
– Display quirky bunnies around the house.
This is a holiday that kids and adults alike are begging for color and excitement so we might as well have a little fun with it! Don’t you think??