Part two of my gift guide is all about the littles! These items are some of my favorites from some of the best online shops out there! Putting video games, noise makers, and toys aside here are some gift ideas with style your kids are SO sure to love!! I hope you enjoy browsing these fun Christmas finds for your young ones!
1. Just one of many very bold and geometric prints by Mollykd to put in your kids’ play space found on Society 6. ($18)
2. Kids Made Modern gem crayons perfect for their stocking, found at Target online and in stores! ($5)
3. Cozy throw blankets in simple stripes made from luxurious bamboo by Burke Decor. ($150)
4. Stylin’ watches for your little available in more colors from May 28th. ($34)
5. Animal dishware, bear plate shown above, cute enough to create an appetite via Artsy Modern. ($38)
6. Threshold fur stool, a fun and cozy accent in your kids’ play space or bedroom found at Target online and in stores. ($55)
See you tomorrow, and if you missed Part One of our Gift Guide see it here.
I recently contributed to Big Cartel’s 2013 holiday Gift Guide. I found the perfect gifts for your neighbors. Lets all be a little bit more neighborly this year and bless are neighbors! See the gift guide here.
Tis’ the season for needing gift ideas for those you love! To help kick off the holiday shopping season we will be sharing our favorite products over the next couple weeks. Introducing the first product on our gift guide:
1. Ixxi holiday mural for a cozy addition to your space to set the mood for the holidays (above).
2. Carley Kahn Custom Children’s Pillows to let your kids create personalized gifts for those on your list.
3. Sugar Paper is SO perfect for gifting, stocking stuffing, and gift topping. Shop endlessly on their website full of stationary goodies and keep your eye out for Sugar Paper on shelves in Target.
4. Diamond shaped wooden boxes by Still House, such a cute accessory to any vignette or perfect for jewelry during travel.
5. Surprise your significant other by sending them a subscription of perfume samples from Bergamot, he or she will never have to decide on just one, and will continue to be surprised all year long with more and more fragrant options. Subscribe to Bergamot here.
6. The most stunning and affordable gift yet, original prints from all over the world (above is the Chicago skyline) taken by talented photographer Kaitlin Rebesco available on her La Paperie Print Shop via Etsy. Use promo code: HOLIDAY15 thru December 31st for 15 percent off your order.
7. NudeAudio is a stylish and functional on-the-go speaker system for all your music loving friends this year. Available in different sizes and colors, to create the perfect electronic gift.
8. Stunning, gold candlesticks to give a loved one a statement piece during the holidays from littala Nappula.
Thats all for now, stay tuned for more of our favorite things!! Happy Shopping!!
Friends, you must check out the ultimate gift guide. To & From Magazine has all of the gift ideas that you need!! Check out my kids gift picks on page 32&33.
If you haven’t checked out Anthology Magazine’s 2012 Holiday Gift Guide, you must! So many great gift ideas curated by some amazing peeps. There is also home decor ideas, food ideas and more holiday goodness to feast your eyes upon. I especially love this space which is owned by the couple behind Dear Hancock. The shoot was styled by the lovely Justina Blakeney.
See more here.
Recently I curated some of my favorite holiday/winter decor items from Zinc Door. It’s a mix of gold, brass, grey and white. I think that’s the direction I’m going in my own home this year so it was an easy collection to build!
Check out my wish list here.
Christmas is just around the corner! Are you ready? Yeah, me neither. This year I am trying to get creative with my gift selections for family and friends. I have alot of friends that are in new homes or re-decorating their current homes. One idea that I have is to bless someone or someones with awesome art. Art.com is making that easy for me to do. With over thousands and thousands of options and every art style represented, it’s easy to find something that someone will LOVE. Above are a few of my favorite picks that will look fantastic in modern or traditional spaces.
If you need some gift idea’s for the home, I’m over here on Hello, Splendor (which is authored by two ultra talented interior designers, Beth Dotolo and Carolina V Gentry of Pulp Design Studios) giving my faves!
And if you want to see my Wish List, it’s over here on Curbly.