Part two of my gift guide is all about the littles! These items are some of my favorites from some of the best online shops out there! Putting video games, noise makers, and toys aside here are some gift ideas with style your kids are SO sure to love!! I hope you enjoy browsing these fun Christmas finds for your young ones!
1. Just one of many very bold and geometric prints by Mollykd to put in your kids’ play space found on Society 6. ($18)
2. Kids Made Modern gem crayons perfect for their stocking, found at Target online and in stores! ($5)
3. Cozy throw blankets in simple stripes made from luxurious bamboo by Burke Decor. ($150)
4. Stylin’ watches for your little available in more colors from May 28th. ($34)
5. Animal dishware, bear plate shown above, cute enough to create an appetite via Artsy Modern. ($38)
6. Threshold fur stool, a fun and cozy accent in your kids’ play space or bedroom found at Target online and in stores. ($55)
See you tomorrow, and if you missed Part One of our Gift Guide see it here.
I recently contributed to Big Cartel’s 2013 holiday Gift Guide. I found the perfect gifts for your neighbors. Lets all be a little bit more neighborly this year and bless are neighbors! See the gift guide here.
Tis’ the season for needing gift ideas for those you love! To help kick off the holiday shopping season we will be sharing our favorite products over the next couple weeks. Introducing the first product on our gift guide:
1. Ixxi holiday mural for a cozy addition to your space to set the mood for the holidays (above).
2. Carley Kahn Custom Children’s Pillows to let your kids create personalized gifts for those on your list.
3. Sugar Paper is SO perfect for gifting, stocking stuffing, and gift topping. Shop endlessly on their website full of stationary goodies and keep your eye out for Sugar Paper on shelves in Target.
4. Diamond shaped wooden boxes by Still House, such a cute accessory to any vignette or perfect for jewelry during travel.
5. Surprise your significant other by sending them a subscription of perfume samples from Bergamot, he or she will never have to decide on just one, and will continue to be surprised all year long with more and more fragrant options. Subscribe to Bergamot here.
6. The most stunning and affordable gift yet, original prints from all over the world (above is the Chicago skyline) taken by talented photographer Kaitlin Rebesco available on her La Paperie Print Shop via Etsy. Use promo code: HOLIDAY15 thru December 31st for 15 percent off your order.
7. NudeAudio is a stylish and functional on-the-go speaker system for all your music loving friends this year. Available in different sizes and colors, to create the perfect electronic gift.
8. Stunning, gold candlesticks to give a loved one a statement piece during the holidays from littala Nappula.
Thats all for now, stay tuned for more of our favorite things!! Happy Shopping!!