I have got the bathroom shower on the brain. If you’ve been following my Instagram stories, you know that there are a lot of renovations going on in my home, one of which is in the bathroom. And whenever I am working on something in my own home somehow I end up getting clients working on the same spaces in their home. One of my dear clients and I have been working hard in their bathroom to figure out the best shower situation for their space. When you’re working with smaller bathrooms or bathrooms that are unique sizes, you have to get very creative with space planning. Below are a few design tips that to make a small bathroom better.
- Float a vanity. This will give you more space underneath, and it will visually make the space feel bigger.
- Extend the counter over the toilet. You will gain a lot more counter space.
- Try a corner vanity. Sometimes a pedestal sink can take away the only available traffic lane in a bathroom.
- Expand the mirror. In the smallest spaces, having a mirror stretch across the wall instead of just the vanity can enable two people to use it at once. Every inch helps.
- Use pattern in small spaces. A large-scale pattern can trick the eye into seeing expanded space. The square footage might stay the same, but the bathroom will feel bigger.
- Use a corner shower enclosure. Something that can fit nicely in the corner will look clean and modern. When shopping for one, everything we found just wasn’t right until we found Decoraport. Decoraport’s shower enclosures were EXACTLY what we were looking for.
We love the simplicity and streamlined look of Decoraport’s shower enclosures and their array of sizes, shapes and prices. I especially love the look of this walk-in frameless shower (pictured above.) These showers are the perfect non-distracting option. Some showers can really be intrusive, overwhelming, and distracting in a space, especially one that is so well designed everywhere else but the shower! Decoraport eliminates all of that with these gorgeous shower enclosures.
When you are deciding on the perfect shower enclosure, you need to make sure that your measurements are on point. Have a professional measure for your frameless shower enclosure. If you’re planning to replace a swinging or hinged single door, or a sliding unit, measure both the height and the width of the opening twice for accuracy.
Look how gorgeous this is! Its simple, clear and elegant enough for any bathroom space. These showers are the perfect upgrade you bathroom needs. Decoraport, thank you for coming to the rescue for my client.
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.