Via Rue Daily
Welcome back to another exciting Hot Links where we share some of our favorite finds from the week.
Color Camp, pictured above, is LA’s newest manicure bar. I am loving this space so much that I’m considering getting on a plane right now just to get my nails done… no I kid. However, Color Camp is definitely somewhere I will have to venture into the next time I’m in town. Tour the rest of this space here.
- DIY one of Fall’s coziest trends, a chunky woven blanket, over on My Domain.
- If you haven’t yet, check out our post Textured Throw Pillows Perfect for Fall and then head over to this DIY on how to make your own textured pillow.
- I obviously can’t get enough throw pillows this week. If you can’t either click here to learn how you can make your own printed pillows.
- Peek the new California Faucet series here. It’s a perfect mix of industrial, contemporary, and modern.
- Working from a desk can be so boring, however, this desk I found on Design Milk is anything but boring.
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.