Kitchens are always on my mind. Mostly because they are my absolute favorite room to style and design. There’s so much that you can do in a kitchen. From kitchen organization to styling to creating stylish zones that help with your everyday use of the kitchen. One topic that comes up often with clients is how much is too much on the counter? I think it depends on who you are and how you live your life. I’m a minimalist so I tend to keep a little less on my counter. Here are a few things that I can’t live without on my counter-
1. Toaster Over. We use this for a lot of things. And it’s white so it blends in.
2. Wooden Cutting Boars. You can stack them against your backsplash so they don’t take up counter space.
3. Plants. Because they’re so pretty.
4. Wooden Utensils. They’re stylish and practical.
5. Juicer. I juice every.day.
6. A tray of cooking oils and spices. They are also used everyday.
What are your most used items in the kitchen?
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.