I am not the worlds best chef. In fact, I don’t cook that often. My husband does most of the cooking in our home. But, just because I don’t enjoy cooking doesn’t mean that I don’t enjoy filling my kitchen with the very best. Wolf Gourmet reached out to me about their cookware set and I quickly jumped at the chance to review this stunning set. Wolf Gourmet always does it right, and this is no exception. Constructed from stainless steel and aluminum with a heavy-duty 7-ply construction, Wolf Gourmet’s cookware provides quick, even heating and superior heat retention. These are lifetime pieces! They also provide a manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty, so they really are forever pieces. I give them a giant two thumbs up!
SG contributor, Janna Smith, put them to use and made a yummy potato dish. You can find the entire recipe below.
I would love to gift one of you with an 8-Quart Stockpot with lid ($429.99 value). Simply comment anything you’d like, below. I will choose one winner. US residents only, please. Giveaway will be open through April 11th at midnight. GOOD LUCK!!
Congrats Peter D! You have won the WOLF Giveaway!! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 lb tri-colored potatoes
2 tbsp spoon fresh rosemary
1/3 stick butter
4 cloves of garlic
1/2 medium white onion
1/2 tbsp salt
1/2 tbsp pepper
1 tbsp olive oil
- Wash and dry potatoes. cut in halves or quarters.
- Fill pot with water just barely covering potatoes.
- Once water comes to a boil leave potatoes for about 10-12 or until easily pierced with knife, add salt to your water here.
- While water is boiling, mince garlic, pull leaves off rosemary sprig, dice half onion
- Place garlic and butter in microwave for a minute
- Add tablespoon of olive oil to a pan and sear the onion until golden brown
- Potatoes should be done at this point. drain potatoes and add to pan with onion.
- After adding potatoes, add the melted butter and garlic and fresh rosemary.
- Add cracked pepper and more salt if needed.
- Toss potatoes so everything is evenly coated
- Ready to eat.
Shop Wolf Gourmet here.
Simply Grove would like to thank you for supporting our partners! All opinions are our own.
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.